LaSalle Network is hiring Sales Support Specialists for a global company that is head quartered in West Chicago. This organization has been a staple in their industry for over 100 years and is continuously growing. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work culture, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team on pricing, customer orders and customer resolution
- Provide excellent customer service to longstanding clients
- Enter and process orders through SAP
- Assist with any other administrative tasks as needed
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- One year experience in account management, customer service or sales support
- Associate degree or higher
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords: administrative , sales support , client service , business to business #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.