Lasalle Network has partnered with a high growth medical device company that is disrupting the industry with their solution for safe and effective medical device cleaning. Located in Chicago, our client partners with the most notable, nationwide hospital systems and is leading the pace against well-established competitors.
They are seeking a Sales Support Specialist who is a recent graduate that is motivated to get into sales and grow within their company. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day customer service, sales support, reporting, and purchase order processing. You may also have light sales-related responsibilities, including quoting, opportunity management, and in-servicing customer accounts.
Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to clients by answering inquiries and processing orders
- Work cross functionally between departments to support day to day operations
- Operate as Salesforce administrator by monitoring and maintaining data integrity
- Assist in executing sales campaigns, CRM training, and periodically attending trade shows
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience in sales support or customer service
- Experience utilizing Salesforce or SAP is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Interest in a career in medical sales
If you are interested in this Sales Support Specialist role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Medical device , sales support , customer service , medical sales , medical support , salesforce #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.