LaSalle Network has partnered with Conagra, a billion dollar food company that represents both iconic and emerging brands to identify an experienced Sales Support Coordinator to join their team!
The Sales Support Coordinator will collaborate with Sales Managers to assist their team with maintaining customer contracts, overseeing new item set-up, and conducting system data maintenance as well as ad hoc reporting. Conagra is offering a very competitive base salary + an awesome company culture that fosters continued growth and professional development!
Sales Support Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support Sales Managers in upkeeping internal sales systems by adding account distribution lists, entering plans, and creating events within the system
- Develop ad hoc reports in order to support business development
- Generate, add, and revise customer contracts
- Support the Sales Finance department to organize contract information
- Create and oversee weekly and monthly management reports
Sales Support Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, High School diploma or GED accepted
- 1+ year of broker or sales support experience
- CPG experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to utilize sales data tracking programs and customer point of sale systems
- Organization and time-management skills
This is an awesome opportunity to kick start your career with an established CPG company headquartered in Chicago, IL. If you are interested in this Sales Support Coordinator at Conagra and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales support coordinator , sales support , cpg , food , sales , opportunities , ad hoc , broker , data , selling , support , consumer package goods , conagra
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.