LaSalle Network has partnered with a contract packaging business that provides flexible and custom solutions to the food industry, all with a social mission at their core. Our client is looking for a competitive, energetic, and mission driven Sales Representative who is looking to take their career to the next level. They are offering a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure plus a flexible work environment.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly quota targets while developing and building a strong sales pipeline
- Source and prospect new sales opportunities effectively
- Grow and develop their book of business and retain top accounts
- Manage complex sales cycles and efficiently present value to prospects, partners, and clients
- Develop strong working relationships with strategic partners to create go-to-market strategies
Sales Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years sales experience
- Experience in CPG, food service, or packaging is preferred
- Proven success in consistently achieving monthly/quarterly quota targets
- “Hunter” mentality with experience in self-generating new business
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and high-growth business environment
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
If you are interested in this Sales Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related terms: inside sales , sales , selling , pipeline , prospect , calling , call , opportunities , business development, client , sales-cycle , food service , CPG , entry level , packaging
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.