Our client, a global CPG company located in the loop of Chicago, is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help continue their pattern of growth.
Sales Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with 3PLs and distribution centers on inventory planning
- Create and update inventory reports
- Drive process improvements with cross functional teams including sales, logistics and planning
Sales Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Tableau and MS Excel
- Background with SAP
- Strong continuous improvement mindset with an ability to work cross functionally
If you are interested in this Sales Operations Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , global , retail , , logistics, Business , Economics , business , international, , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.