LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago, with remote flexibility, to identify an experienced Sales Operations Administrator with experience supporting different sales focused technology platforms for a full time, salaried position. Our client is a leading SaaS based organization who is revolutionizing their industry and is poised for high growth in the coming years. The Sales Operations Administrator is responsible for supporting these platforms while providing insights on process improvement, user adoption, and best practices for these tools across the organization to ensure they are being utilized to produce the highest results possible.
Sales Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Required gathering and documentation of critical sales systems (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Docusign, SalesLoft, among others)
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports
- Work amongst sales, marketing, product, and technology teams, as well as collaborate with Salesforce team
- Provide training on sales focused technology tools
Sales Operations Administrator Requirements:
- 2-3 years in a sales operations or business operations role, preferably at a SaaS based company
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, preferred but not required, and an understanding of configuration changes including process builder, page layouts, and record types
- An analytical eye and a methodical, process-oriented approach to problem solving
- Experience working with sales outreach automation tools
- Ability to document processes and offer best practices for tools listed above
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Sales Operations Administrator opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: sales operations, sales ops, gong, zoominfo, outreach, sales automation, salesforce, saas.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.