LaSalle Network is hiring Sales Managers and leaders across our Chicagoland offices to help drive growth and achieve ambitious goals in 2020 and beyond. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to growing their team and growing their business; as a sales manager, you will lead and develop a team, drive relationships with new and existing clients, and ensure successful client delivery through collaboration with internal sales and recruiting leaders.
We are the leading provider of professional staffing, recruiting, and culture services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies to help recruit and staff top talent in all industries across a variety of business units such as Accounting & Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Executive Search, Technology, Sales, Supply Chain, HR, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, and Call Center services.
- Lead team of Sales Representatives
- Meet regularly with team members to ensure proper coaching, development and goal tracking.
- Engage, motivate and coach team on a collective and individual basis.
- Set individual and team goals on a weekly, monthly, and annual time frame.
- Collaborate with Vice Presidents, Directors and Unit Managers to develop strategy and ensure client delivery and deadlines.
- Attend client meetings with Recruiting and Sales team members
- Bring energy and creativity when it comes to business development and client appreciation
- Achieve high client satisfaction
- Develop and expand new and existing client relationships.
- Challenge the status quo; consistently work to improve process, strategy, and execution.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing in a metrics/quota driven environment.
- 3+ years experience in Sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast moving, team based environment
- Strong work ethic and upbeat, positive attitude.
- Dynamic team culture with talented, driven, and outgoing colleagues.
- We are a company with 20 years of consistent, organic growth, showcasing stability and providing ample opportunity.
- Top-tier benefits package including 401k match, medical/dental/vision, competitive PTO and many more.
- Competitive base salary with an aggressive bonus plan, and additional team and company-wide incentives.
- Award-winning training program and ongoing career development.
- Leadership and Management operate with a hands-on approach to employee development, coaching, and mentoring.
If you think you have what it takes to be a LaSallian, please apply today. We look forward to connecting with you!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.