LaSalle Network is seeking a Sales Manager to oversee our team of talented and motivated Account Managers. This newly created role is open due to our rapid growth. After two consecutive record-setting quarters, a 20% increase in our employee headcount, and dozens of new clients, we need a results-oriented sales leader with prior experience in the staffing and recruiting industry.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for providing daily guidance, direction, and feedback to this team, ensuring that they meet established goals around revenue generation, cross-selling, and growth of existing client relationships.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on daily and weekly priorities, ensuring that team activities align with organizational goals
- Ensure the continued learning and development of the team by shadowing calls and meetings, providing feedback, and leading trainings and role plays
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports to discuss metrics, progress toward goals, and any issues pertaining to their professional development
- Collaborate with recruiting leaders to ensure that client expectations are met
- Work with executive management to develop strategies for existing account growth
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, with an emphasis on sales
- Prior experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make swift and effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented mindset with a clear drive for personal, team, and company success
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated
If you have a passion for sales and want an opportunity to influence the professional growth of others, this is the opportunity for you. Be a part of what we are building at LaSalle Network and apply to our Sales Manager role today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales, sales manager, sales director, sales leader, account manager, business development, business development manager, staffing, recruiting.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.