Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a company that has been recognized as the Best Independent Managed Print Services Provider. They are experts in their space, delivering an unparalleled commitment to printing solutions through optimizing, managing and enhancing printing and digital workflows with state-of-the-art technology.
They are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to join their team. As a key player in the organization, you will be responsible for driving sales of their Managed Print Services solutions.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Leverage a good understanding of the printing industry to effectively promote and sell our Managed Print Services offerings
- Develop and execute sales strategies, focusing on solution selling and direct sales experience to achieve revenue targets
- Lead and manage a sales team, providing guidance and fostering a collaborative environment
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and presenting tailored solutions
- Develop and sell managed print services through channel partners in the territory, expanding market reach
Sales Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of individual contributor experience in the Managed Print Services industry
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area to enhance local market understanding and client engagement
- Proven track record with at least 3 years of experience as a sales specialist, sales engineer or solutions architect in a client-facing role
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national