LaSalle Network is hiring a Sales Manager to build out a specialized Healthcare Revenue Cycle sales team in our Oak Brook, IL office. The potential for this team is unlimited, as our Healthcare Revenue Cycle recruiting practice is already one of our fastest growing business units. LaSalle has successfully delivered on high-volume staffing projects as well as specialized searches for multiple healthcare organizations around the country, and the Sales Manager will drive the continued expansion of this vertical through a focus on new business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing others but also loves to be hands-on with clients, as you will work toward individual sales goals while hiring and building up your team.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and onboard entry- to mid-level sales staff
- Provide ongoing training and development to sales team
- Lead weekly team meetings and conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports
- Drive accountability around weekly activity metrics
- Ensure staff are achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly targets around new job orders, new clients, and revenue
- Ensure successful relationships with key clients by attending meetings with direct reports and assisting with negotiating and closing deals
- Lead and execute with a revenue-generating mindset
- Partner with Healthcare Revenue Cycle recruiting leaders to ensure successful execution on searches or high-volume staffing projects
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Prior experience in the healthcare recruiting and staffing space
- Prior experience in a supervisory or mentorship role
- Persuasive and engaging leadership style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and make decisions with speed and confidence
The Sales Manager role is a key leadership position at our organization and one that will offer you meaningful, exciting, and challenging work. You’ll work under a Director with 20+ years of success in the industry and a VP of Sales who has been named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “40 Under 40” list. If you want to work alongside these accomplished leaders to help us achieve our goals in 2023 and beyond, please apply today!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , sales manager , manager of sales , healthcare sales , healthcare recruiting , healthcare staffing , staffing and recruiting , business development #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.