Our client is currently partnered with mid-size to Fortune 50 companies as a consultant to their supply chain and warehousing needs. They are growing their Outside Sales vertical to continue their growth and hunt for new business. As an Account Executive you will be generating leads and meeting sales goals.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Growing sales within named accounts via in person presentations
- Build lasting business relationships with C level contacts
- Drive revenue growth via sales of staffing resources and negotiating contracts
- Maintain an up to date record of customer information and current job openings
- Forecast sales and plan for each major customer
Account Executive Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors degree required
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Must want to be customer facing and mobile within an assigned territory
- Hard working, self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Valid drivers license with favorable driving record
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in the Account Executive role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.