LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading manufacturing company located in downtown Chicago that is looking for a leader with strong project management skills, someone who is hungry for new opportunity and takes sales enablement efforts to the next level. The Sales Enablement Content Specialist is primarily responsible for spearheading all content creation for the sales team.This role will report to the Sales Enablement Program Manager, and will work closely with other marketing and sales teams, stakeholders, and other key business partners throughout the organization.
Sales Enablement Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support marketing and sales leadership with content creation
- Lead the stakeholders to put vision into practice
- Develop and create a sales content library and strategy to leverage content
- Work directly with marketing team on a one pager, case studies and white papers
- Lead creation, deployment, and care of learning content, on-demand courseware, and instructor-led training
- Support Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives by creating the foundation of the comprehensive playbook.
- Continue to learn, grow, and innovate within your role
Sales Enablement Content Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of content management, consulting, and / or program management experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning, Gong, and B2B lead databases
- Interest in Instructional Design or have an eye for it
- Capable of wearing multiple hats and assisting other departments with tasks when needed
- Experience working with stakeholders and creating content for a sales team
- Great communication skills and has an analytical mindset
If you are interested in this Sales Enablement Content Specialist opportunity and qualify the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sales enablement , content creation , content writing , sales enablement , copywriting , instructional design , rapid response custom sales , project management , consultative content , messaging strategy , messaging expert
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.