LaSalle Network is actively searching for top performing, results-driven outside sales professionals for a Sales Director position. Quality candidates for Sales Director will have experience in the SaaS marketing solutions vertical to SMB; possess exceptional communication skills for building relationships with high profile clients; and exude a passion for technology sales! Travel for the job will constitute approximately 25%-35% of the time throughout the year.
Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Qualify and close high profile clients
- Be prepared to dive into new products, and continue to educate and update yourself on the new products
- Responsible for setting up and meeting with new accounts on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate platforms when out on sales runs.
- Complete and leverage sales tracking system for sales lead and process organization, reporting and analysis
- Execute contracts and negotiate sales
- Build collaborative relationships within departments and industries
Sales Director Requirements:
- 6-10 years direct sales experience with SaaS
- Solid understanding of the application selling/CRM space
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manner
- Experience developing and delivering sales strategies
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Experience driving early adoption of technology platforms
- Knowledge and experience with Catapult
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent in negotiation and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate superior time management skills
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Patient enough to pay attention to detail, impatient enough to push the sale
- Professional, organized, reliable, motivated, and results-oriented
- Must be open to learning from others
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the Sales Director position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing Advertising, SaaS, Technology Sales, Telecommunication, Mobile Marketing, Cloud marketing, Android Pay, Apple Wallet, Digital Marketing, Marketing, MMS, Mobile Loyalty Programs, Mobile Marketing, Mobile Technology, Mobile Wallet, Mobile Web, Push Notifications, SMS, Software as a Service (SaaS), Technology, and Transactional Messaging
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.