Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career? Are you looking to get your foot in the door in a sales environment? Are you motivated by meeting metrics and goals?
We are currently partnered with an Australian based healthcare facilities company! This client is looking to build a bigger presence in North America and looking for Sales Development Representatives to bring onboard to their Chicago location immediately! If you are an eager recent graduate, have proven experience exceeding goals and are looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills, then please keep reading!
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Efficiently research assigned accounts, listen to and address prospect challenges, generate interest, and pass qualified leads to Business Manager
- Achieve or exceed established pipeline and conversion goals
- Understand value of and confidently promote Daniels Health products and services to solve prospect’s challenges
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with Business Manager and prospects
- Deliver world class customer service in every interaction
- Use Salesforce.com to proactively and efficiently manage pipeline
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss pipeline and brainstorm new ideas for growth
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Strong listening, problem solving skills, and influencing skills to streamline qualification process and sell through objections
- The highest level of integrity
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development or sales related activities. Experience in calling medical facilities a plus
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment focused on making goals
- Excellent planning and administration skills. Willingness and ability to follow recommended sales process
- Positive and energetic phone skills, strong writing skills
- Highly efficient web research abilities
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools - email, voicemail, CRM (Salesforce preferred) and MS Office. Familiarity with marketing automation space a plus
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Lead Generation highly desirable
- 1 – 3 years Inside Sales or Business Development a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, and Business preferred. 2 years of college required!
If you are interested in this Sales Development Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call , call center , customer service , inside sales , outside sales , phone sales , telephone sales , telesales , inbound , outbound , cold call , warm call , warm lead , calling , telemarketing , account management , account , retail , wireless sales , cell phone sales , auto sales , car sales , furniture sales , outside sales , insurance sales , upsell , cross sell , cross-sell , metrics , goals , quotas , targets , bonus , commission , customer , client , market , marketing , networking , referral , relationship building , relationship management, business development , B2B , B2C , business-to-business , business-to-consumer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in call center, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, marketing, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.