We’ve partnered with an international manufacturing company in the northwest suburbs looking for a Sales Coordinator! As a Sales Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to support the most successful senior account executives and assist them with the operational side of servicing their accounts. This is a fast-paced department and they are seeking a high energy candidate who can think on their feet and make proactive decisions regarding key accounts!
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide communication between sales and marketing teams to provide a quarterly summary of product plans and initiatives
- Help create product and event promotions and product updates
- Assist with conference and exhibit preparation
- Gather marketing collateral to upload into Salesforce
- Administer programs and campaigns in Salesforce
- Generate reports on business development campaigns
- Assist in master data maintenance efforts
- Work with other team members and cross functionally to meet deadlines
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a four-year college is desired
- Sales marketing experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to manage projects independently and work well with others
This is a high energy, professional work environment where you will have the opportunity to work as a part of a team and contribute to the growth and success of the sales and marketing departments!
If you are an ambitious, outgoing individual please apply to this Sales Coordinator role today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: assistant, coordinator, sales, marketing, executive assistant, receptionist, administrative assistant, Outlook, calendar, travel, conference, Salesforce
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.