A thriving security technology firm in downtown Chicago is seeking an experienced Sales Assistant due to growth! The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing complete administrative, project and operational support to the Chief Sales Officer and sales department.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and value high quality customer service. The responsibilities of this position will include managing and executing sales marketing materials, owning the contract and proposal processes and providing exceptional support to new clients.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and project support to the Sales and Business Development team
- Maintain communication with prospects
- Coordinate and set up new client accounts
- Prepare and update sales contracts and proposals
- Track and analyze account updates utilizing Salesforce
- Coordinate and prepare sales meetings and events
- Create, prepare and organize materials for meetings and reports
- Compile and pull reports, and manage databases for accuracy
Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of administrative or coordinator experience supporting a sales team required
- Experience managing RFPs and contracts
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce proficiency preferred
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Not only is this organization growing at a rapid rate, but they also offer competitive pay and promote internal growth. If you are interested in the Sales Assistant role, apply today!
Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: sales assistant , salesforce , administrative assistant #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.