Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a home solutions company focused on simplifying home repair and maintenance. They are seeking a Sales Account Representative to join their team in Naperville, IL. This position offers a robust training program and base pay plus commission.
Sales Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist existing customers with account questions or processes and scheduling repair or maintenance service while selling additional products and services
- Sell home warranty and energy-related products and services to residential and/or commercial customers
- Ability to successfully resolve customer questions and/or concerns quickly in one phone call by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions and implementing appropriate solutions
- Create and maintain personal/team sales goals daily, weekly, monthly
Sales Account Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required; associate degree preferred
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , customer service , upselling #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.