The Senior Risk & Compliance Specialist will support all aspects of insight analytics including review and deployment of platform-wide privacy, and records management best practices, support compliance initiatives for applicable laws (such as GDPR and CCPA). In addition, this position will also support other compliance and operations functions within the Governance Risk & Compliance team. This position will be expected to work cross-functionally with the IT Security, IT Operations, Legal, Corporate Compliance and HR teams to develop best practices. This is a contract to hire opportunity and has flexible work from home capabilities.
Senior Risk & Compliance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead company through compliance audits, including SOX, HIPPA, ISO, client, etc.
- Provide guidance on the compliance audit processes to practices and maintain templates for additional practice groups to evaluate their readiness
- Facilitation of supporting exercises for Business continuity exercises and Computer Security Incident Response Testing (CSIRT)
- Oversees and provides feedback to analyst on completion of RFP and contract review. Also completes reviews as necessary. Will contribute to client calls to discuss RFP/contract review questions/follow ups Compliance and Audits
- Facilitate annual disaster recovery test. Work with application owners to scope the overall test and validate preparedness for a disaster.
- Partner with Huron IT and Huron Practice groups to develop and implement action plans based on recommendations and/or gaps from internal and external audits.
Senior Risk & Compliance Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in IT risk and compliance.
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience in leading companies through compliance audits
- Strong knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies as they pertain to external regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, ISO, CoBIT, COSO, GLBA, Safe Harbor Framework, Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP), NIST, GDPR
- Advanced knowledge of industry directions and trends in IT Audit, Risk Management and Regulations and Information Security
Keywords and Related Terms: IT Audit , Risk , Compliance , Governance , GRC , Security
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.