Our client, a leading provider in healthcare has a Revenue Integrity Analyst opening. The Revenue Integrity Analyst is responsible for department charge capture processes and controls. This position acts as the liaison between patient accounting and other revenue generating departments to ensure charging practices follow federal and state billing regulations, while ensuring optimal reimbursement.
Functions of the Revenue Integrity Analyst:
- This position is responsible for improving charge capture accuracy through workflow assessments, coordinating coding reviews, process improvements, and generating reports.
- The Revenue Integrity Analyst works collaboratively with leadership to assist in the development and implementation of process enhancements or initiatives that enhance charge capture accuracy and reimbursement.
- Will work closely with Information Services to complete and test charge-related build by having a clear understanding of the charging workflows and triggers built within the EHR.
- Oversees, understands, and communicates departmental charging processes, including the electronic health record charge links to the CDM and charge capture processes.
Qualifications for the Revenue Integrity Analyst:
- 3 plus years working within revenue integrity with strong knowledge of charge capture processes
- Must have recent EPIC experience
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
If you are interested and qualified please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords: Revenue Integrity, EPIC, RHIT, CCS, Consulting, Consultant, Director, PB, HB, Charges, ChargeMaster, CDM, HIM, Patient Access, Payer Strategies, Patient Business Services, Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Healthcare, Healthcare Management, Charge Capture
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.