LaSalle Network has partnered with a client in the technology, manufacturing, and distribution industry to find their next Revenue Accounting Manager. The Revenue Accounting Manager is responsible for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of fiscal information in compliance with established policies for the revenue group in North America. This person will perform day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
Revenue Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Drive the monthly revenue close process, including deferred revenue, revenue accruals, prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, revenue reporting, and flux analyses
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities related to revenue and inventory
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Determine monthly accruals for unbilled revenue and cost of sales per internal accounting policies
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and year-end close related to revenue and inventory
- Assist in the improvement of the revenue and inventory processes
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses
- Partner with various stakeholders throughout the organization to compile data used during the month end close process
- Assist in internal and external audits
Revenue Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Experience analyzing revenue and cost recognition
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to professional drive change and process
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel
If you are interested in this Revenue Accounting Manager role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: revenue accounting , revenue reporting , revenue accruals , deferred revenue , cpa , cma
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.