We are looking to hire a Retention Specialist for a client located downtown Chicago in the loop!
If you are looking to grow with a thriving company, now is your chance to apply! This opportunity offers a competitive base salary plus a monthly cash bonus program, full family benefits and the satisfaction of being recognized and rewarded for your hard work!
The Retention Specialist will join a team of dedicated individuals. They will report to a floor manager who will provide them with consistent feedback and development opportunities as well as have exposure to upper level management on a daily basis. Our client provides an extensive training program to ensure representatives are set up for success! Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and have what it takes to get results? Do you enjoy making a base pay with a bonus that has no cap? If so, then please keep reading!
Retention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls, chats and resolve customer issues
- Convert inquiries into completed applications according to company guidelines
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow-up on current marketing campaigns
- Ensure customers sign applications and overcome customers' concerns and sell the caller on features and benefits of services
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand the process and to create referrals
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Perform with a high level of customer service and sales generation focus
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, and perform other functions as assigned by management
Retention Specialist Requirements:
- One - two years of recent call center sales or telemarketing experience
- Motivated personality with drive to exceed goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work with a strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a results and performance based culture
- Perform well in an independent work environment while contributing to the overall success of the team
- Basic PC proficiency
- HS Diploma or GED
If you are a hardworking team player with a sales mentality then this is the position for you! If you are interested in the Retention Specialist position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call center sales , call center representative , customer service , call center representative , customer service representative , csr , c.s.r. , inbound calls , sales generation , sales, telemarket , telemarketing , “inside sales” , sell , sold
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.