Our client, a fortune 500 retailer, headquartered in Oak Brook is looking for a Retail Pricing Analyst to add to their growing team. This is position will handle data analysis, reporting and projects as it relates to the competitive market. This Retail Pricing Analyst is an ideal role for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing organization with a passion for strategic analytics and detailed reporting.
The qualified Reatail Pricing Analyst will have advanced technical skills in Microsoft Excel, an analytical mindset, have a knowledge of the retail industry, and the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Retail Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Set recommended retail prices for products
- Responsible for developing reports using advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Taking initiative to reach out to different businesses and create online searches to gather and collect data needed for advanced reporting
- Analyze competitor information and verify pricing
- Perform various ad hoc studies and analyses
Retail Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- High school degree or above
- 1-3 years’ experience in corporate buying, pricing, strategy, finance, accounting, or research analysis in a retail environment
- SAP experience if referred but not required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
If you are interested in this Retail Pricing Analyst position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , finance , consumables , pricing, commodities, price, modeling, ad hoc, profitability, analysis, cost, consumer products , sap , model , planning , integrity , analyze , results , plan , performance reports , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , financial analyst , finance specialist , financial specialist , business analyst , financial planning and analysis , financial planning and analysis , macros , formulas , v-lookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.