Our client, a midsize, big name beverage company located in River North that is looking to add a Data Analyst to their retail analytics department. They are looking for a highly professional and analytical individual to add to their young, growing team. This analyst reports to the Business Analytics Manager and will have a lot of visibility to high level individuals in the company. You will need to have extremely strong Excel skills along with Tableau and business/data analytical experience to be successful in this role.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate sales records and analyze sales performance in a monthly topline report
- Handle multiple projects that include savings tracking, forecasting, planning and data manipulation for reports that will impact sales, planning, customer service, operations and marketing
- Support Data Analytics Manager in deployment of consumer sales analysis in the form of recurring reports, ad-hoc reports and high-level strategic analysis
- Design processes, tools and supporting documentation to allow data to be more accurate and more accessible
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to understand their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable retail data reporting
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance or related
- 1-3 years of Data/Business/Finance Analysis experience
- Business Dashboarding experience required
- Strong Excel skills
- Tableau, IRI or Nielsen experience preferred
- Eager to grow and learn!
- “Go-getter” personality with ability to collaborate and communicate at a high level with the utmost integrity
If you're looking for that next step in your career, the ability to be a part of a young, growing team while also maintaining a great work/life balance- this might be the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Data Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , finance , consumables , food and beverage, ingredients, pricing, commodities, price, modeling, ad hoc, profitability, analysis, cost, consumer products , sap , model , planning , integrity , analyze , results , plan , performance reports , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , financial analyst , finance specialist , financial specialist , business analyst , financial planning and analysis , financial planning and analysis , dashboard , Tableau , Excel , IRI , Nielsen
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, executive search, technology, administrative, call center and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.