We are partnering with one of Chicago's most renowned real estate firms to hire their next Workday HRIS Analyst! Our client has been a market leader since shortly after their inception nearly 25 years ago and has extended their assets and offices across the globe. This is a remote position and will only need to come into the Chicago office as needed.
We are searching for an Workday HRIS Analyst to work alongside a technical team to maintain employee files, translate business requirements, and assist with ongoing support and user training on the system, and manage security administration. The Workday HRIS Analyst will work on a newly expanded team and pull regular departmental reports in addition to creating ad-hoc reports on a project basis. This person will be an analytical thinker, organized, and detail oriented!
Workday HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serve as the expert for Workday system questions
- Maintain employee data; enter new hire information and employee status changes
- Use knowledge of HRIS system to help with file feed and system issues
- Help with system training and create ad-hoc and custom reports
- Support all HRIS projects and other projects as needed
Workday HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2 years of prior Workday HRIS system experience
- Exposure to an HRIS implementation as an individual or part of a team effort
- 5+ years of HRIS administration experience
- Ad-hoc report building experience
- Extremely strong Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
If you are passionate about HRIS, people analytics and Workday then please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , hr generalist , human resources generalist , human resources manager , human resources business partner, hr business partner , hris , human resources information systems , hrit , human resources information technology , hr analyst , hris analyst , hris administrator , human resources information systems administrator , human resources information systems specialist , hris specialist , workday analyst , workday , workday system specialist , hr systems analyst , workday system analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.