Our client, a multinational frozen food company, is seeking a motivated and dynamic Remote Training Specialist to join their team in their Chicago team remotely. For this public company, they are looking for an experienced professional to support their global team the Training Specialist will be working in tandem with a high functioning HR department and their Global Technology Department.
As the dynamic Remote Training Specialist, you will be responsible for both repackaging old content as well as content creation for new trainings. The dynamic Remote Training Specialist will partner with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to create and develop content, as well as lead and facilitate trainings.
Remote Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and implement training programs, both in-classroom and eLearning courses as needed
- Partner with internal and external subject matter experts to create trainings and courses for all levels within the organization
- Oversee performance management and succession planning process
- Develop content for training programs and identify areas of ongoing and upcoming need
- Partner with executive team members to ensure consistency with company goals and initiatives
- Partner with internal HR team on generalist responsibilities as needed
Remote Training Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university required, master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of formal training and design experience working with all levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of change management methodologies
- Excellent instruction design abilities, ideally with exposure to web-based training tools, learning management systems, and eLearning platforms
- Technical skills or the ability to understand the technological processes
- Well-versed in project management, conflict management and presentation creation
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong knowledge of MS Office application and various eLearning tools
If you are interested in this Remote Training Specialist opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: training , elearning , instructional design , learning management systems , facilitation , development , project management , onboarding , hr , human resources , technology , content creation , #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.