Our client, a fast-growing national dental service organization in the suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a Remote Total Rewards Specialist to join their growing HR team! This is a newly created position, so they are looking for someone with strong benefits and compensation experience who is a team player, a go-getter and who is comfortable in an environment and team that is ever-changing.
Remote Total Rewards Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee benefits administration and open enrollment process for 1800 employees across the USA
- Work closely with benefits and compensation vendors
- Assist with compensation initiatives, including gathering market data, data analysis, and reporting to leadership
- Assist with 401k administration as needed
- Work with HRIS vendors and ensure transitions and integrations go smoothly
Remote Total Rewards Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of benefits and compensation experience
- Must have strong HRIS experience, ideally with UKG
- Should have exposure to 401k administration
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
- Personable, organized, and a team-player
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Remote Total Rewards Specialist position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national