Our client, a leading non-profit serving those suffering with substance abuse and addiction, is looking for a Remote Total Rewards Analyst to join their growing team! This mission driven organization is looking for a professional who has experience with Benefits and/or Compensation and who is looking to further their skills in both areas. Because this is a fully remote position, this person should be comfortable working individually from home, but should also enjoy being a part of a team and collaborating with other employees and departments. Covid-19 vaccination and booster required.
As the Remote Total Rewards Analyst, you will work closely with hiring managers to create salary bans, work closely with benefits vendors on contract negotiations and be the subject matter expert on all things compensation and benefits within this growing company. The ideal Remote Total Rewards Analyst has an analytical mindset and is flexible to the needs of the organization.
Remote Total Rewards Analyst Responsibilities:
- Administer benefits plans and programs
- Be the liaison between vendors and employees
- Assist hiring managers and recruiters with writing job postings to ensure consistency throughout the organization
- Evaluate and analyze salary data and determine pay grades for new and existing roles
- Be the project lead for quarterly and annual talent management metrics and reporting
- Other projects and initiatives as needed
Remote Total Rewards Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required; must be proficient in Microsoft Word
- 2+ years of experience in compensation, benefits, HRIS and reporting
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- PHR, CEBS or CCP preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Remote Total Rewards Analyst role! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , total rewards , benefits , compensation , comp and ben , comp & ben , analyst , rewards #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.