LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the financial services sector to identify an experienced Remote Temporary Salesforce Administrator for a contract position. Our client's Salesforce instance is growing, and this person will play an integral part in the expanding functionality within Salesforce for the organization. The Remote Temporary Salesforce Administrator will own the Salesforce platform and is responsible for design, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Salesforce.
Remote Temporary Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for all Salesforce end users with questions
- Create SOPs and best practices, along with written documentation for the Salesforce instance
- Maintain documentation and efforts in ServiceNow
- Work cross functionally between groups (IT, finance, business partners, etc.) to enhance user experience and end user adoption rates
- Monitor and ensure data integrity
- Work with third party Salesforce developers and integrators
Remote Temporary Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce CRM as an admin of the platform
- Familiarity with APEX and ability to create process flows
- Experience with both Service & Sales clouds, and knowledge of the related applications that integrate with Salesforce
- Professional experience working with both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning
- Certification is preferred, not required (ex: ADM 201, CRT 101, ADX 201, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, CPQ Specialist)
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Temporary Salesforce Administrator role, please send a resume to email@example.com and apply today!
Practice Lead, Enterprise Systems
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , service cloud , sales cloud , CRM , configurations , admin , administrator , systems analyst , business systems analyst , business system administrator , CRM administrator
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.