A leading technology company within the real estate industry headquartered in New York is seeking a Remote Technical Recruiter to join their team! This organization is growing rapidly and now has locations in over 100 cities across the US. The Remote Technical Recruiter will work alongside a team of talent acquisition professionals and will help develop recruiting processes heavily focused within technology. From sourcing passive candidates through interview and offer extension, the recruiter will continue to build a talent pipeline and assist in the onboarding process for new hires. If you are a highly motivated, energetic person who is looking for growth, then this is the job for you!
Remote Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team in creating a more formalized hiring process, including incorporating behavioral based interview questions
- Source passive candidates for niche roles using LinkedIn Recruiter and other creative method
- Full cycle recruiting including candidate outreach, resume screening, scheduling, phone and in person interviews, and managing candidate communication
- Maintain candidate communication through the interviewing process and coordinate interviews with executive team
- Generate weekly reports for executive team regarding the talent pipeline and recruiting activity; analyze these reports to better understand turnover and go-forward strategy
Remote Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- 3-7 years of experience with full cycle recruiting and a focus on IT
- Desire to own the recruiting function as a sole provider and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong sourcing skills and experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent communication and ability to present confidently to Executive leadership
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Remote Technical Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, HR Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: technical , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , IT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.