Our client – a global leader in the insurance and benefits brokerage space - is seeking a Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their TA team and provide support for their explosive growth initiatives across their different business units. Across the company, they lead with customer service at the forefront of all they do, and the TA team is no exception.
The Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles in the insurance brokerage space. This person will recruit for entry level roles, specialist roles, HR consulting roles and more. If you have proven recruiting success in the insurance field and have a background building strategic recruiting methods and delivering top talent to hiring managers, this might be the role for you!
Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruitment for 15-20 requisitions at a time
- Heavy sourcing of passive insurance candidates through networking, cold calling and different databases
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and clients, and help guide recruiting strategies alongside HR Managers, Leaders and Presidents
- Develop relationships with universities, industry groups and civic organizations
- Create, update and post job descriptions
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill and pipeline of candidates
Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (including sourcing) in the insurance brokerage space
- Track record of building strong relationships with clients across the organization; must be comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Strong sense of urgency and great written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible, adaptable and comfortable in an environment with few processes and procedures in place
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus (Workday preferred)
If this sounds like you, please apply to the Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , talent acquisition , TA , hiring manager , hiring , source , sourcing , insurance , brokerage #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.