LaSalle Network is partnered with a Risk Analytics SaaS company providing products for energy and trading companies to help identify a Remote Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby) to add to their fully remote team. This role will be focused on the company’s core FinTech product. This is an opportunity to work directly with the SVP of Development, work on greenfield projects, earn equity and have 100% of health benefits covered.
Remote Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby) Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test new features for a next-gen trading platform
- Write efficient, maintainable and reusable code and participate in and support the full continuous delivery pipeline
- Write and maintain unit and feature tests, and review other team members' code and tests
- Help eliminate tech debt
- Collaborate with and mentor team members, while learning new technologies
Remote Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby) Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of experience developing full-stack applications with Ruby on Rails, React, Go, Python or other open-source technologies
- Experience with DevOps and with container (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with asynchronous and high-volume transaction processing
- Experience with Agile software development
Team Lead, Technology Services - Product & Engineering Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.