LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a rapidly growing complex litigation law firm, headquartered in Chicago, to help identify a Remote Sr. Salesforce Developer to add to their growing team. The Remote Sr. Salesforce Developer will help own the Salesforce platform and is responsible for design, implementation and development of Salesforce and the related applications on top of and integrated with the Salesforce instance. The position is entirely remote and open to anyone located in the United States.
Remote Sr. Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop customizations, extensions and integrations in Salesforce
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions and triggers across all platforms
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce and integrating Salesforce with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns
- Drive Salesforce initiatives across the organization
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements
Remote Sr. Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or similar preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Previous experience in integrating other systems with Salesforce
- Experience working with Salesforce APIs and general connectivity/integration best practices
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and API
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , developer , administrator , integration #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.