The Sr. Platform Engineer (Java) will develop enterprise software across multiple technology domains. You will focus on new feature development using Java, Spring Framework and AWS for the core product.
Sr. Platform Engineer (Java) Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise software, ensuring stability and scalability
- Implement reusable code and libraries for future use
- Take a hands-on approach to enterprise application development, dedicating 80% of your time to coding
- Drive feature level architecture/design sessions and facilitate story breakup and grooming
- Enhance the technical ability of the team and improve the quality of code through mentorship and guidance
- Perform detailed reviews of deliverables and provide technical guidance to team members
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, aiming to increase accuracy in development schedules and reduce project risk
Sr. Platform Engineer (Java) Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in back-end software engineering for enterprise applications
- Strong proficiency in Java, with a minimum requirement of Java 8
- Extensive experience creating APIs and working with web services and RESTful protocols
- Proficiency in developing microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based architecture using AWS or other public cloud services like Azure or GCP
- Solid understanding of design patterns for solving common business problems
- Expert proficiency in Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Data
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as ORM frameworks
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architectures and event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of event streaming technologies, such as Kafka
Team Lead, Product & Engineering
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Platform Engineer , Senior Software Engineer , Sr. Software Engineer , Sr. Platform Engineer , Software Developer , Application Developer , Java , React , Angular , Spring , MVC , AWS , Kafka , Microservices , Greenfield Development , SaaS , Healthcare , Health Tech , Medical Tech #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.