Are you an Art Director looking for a career move with a booming agency in Chicago? Then we have the gig for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to a hire a Remote Sr. Art Director for one of our top agency clients in Chicago. This person can sit anywhere in the United States, but Central and Eastern time zones are most preferred. This Remote Sr. Art Director will work on a team to create forward-thinking ideas, execute complex projects, and pitch new ideas and campaigns.
Remote Sr. Art Director Responsibilities:
- Concept and build upon big ideas that break the mold
- Work with a team to create forward-thinking, inclusive ideas for clients across industries
- Concept, design, and execute complex projects
- Generate and pitch big ideas and/or campaigns with the use of advanced design and presentation skills
Remote Sr. Art Director Requirements:
- 5+ years working in marketing/advertising environments
- Experience coming up with creative ideas and leading brainstorming sessions/project kick-off meetings
- Executing brand visual direction and owning brand guidelines and styles
- Be up-to-date on trends in the industry
- Have an audience-first mindset and have the ability to translate consumer research and insights into effective creative strategies and designs
If this Remote Sr. Art Director opportunity sounds like the career for you, apply and submit your portfolio today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: art direction , concepting , ad agency , marketing , advertising , remote , visual , creative , design
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.