Our long-time client – a global leader in the insurance and benefits brokerage space – is looking for a strong Remote Sourcer to join their talent acquisition team! This person can be based out of anywhere in the U.S. and should have strong cold-calling experience and comfortability working in a team-based environment. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
This Remote Sourcer will focus on creating strong talent pipelines for roles all across the business. The ideal Remote Sourcer is sales-focused, detail oriented, organized and confident. They will be working with different seniority levels all across the company, so the ideal candidate has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Remote Sourcer Responsibilities:
- Source candidates through cold-calling and relationship-building
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of candidates for all positions within the organization
- Conduct screening calls and assessments
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and the TA team to identify available markets and target candidate pools
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Other ad hoc TA projects
Remote Sourcer Requirements:
- 2+ years of sourcing/cold-calling experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and polished professional appearance
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects/roles at one time
If this sounds like you, and you want to work for a growing global organization with tons of opportunity for growth, apply to the Remote Sourcer role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: sourcer , source , sourcing , talent acquisition , hiring , hire , TA , recruit , insurance #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.