Our client, a leading food manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Remote Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer to support five plants located in the Midwest, primarily in Wisconsin. This position provides the challenging feel of a "start-up," with the stability of a company that has been growing significantly since its inception.
This Remote Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer will manage cross functional projects and will evaluate plant efficiencies for multiple sites. The company is looking for dynamic and high potential supply chain professionals with passions for career advancement and process improvement.
This role offers full benefits including medical, dental and 401k.
Remote Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Accelerate the pace of implementation of current and future reliability/OEE improvement programs
- Identify the current bad actors and optimization of equipment availability
- Support any critical and urgent project/effort
- Further develop and refine strategies towards a predictive maintenance environment
- Improve uptime and lower maintenance cost by maintaining assets optimally in the maintenance cycle
- Assist with the transition to AM (autonomous maintenance) systems
- Research, scope and implement predictive and prescriptive tools to improve reliability
- Assist to reduce maintenance and food safety related incidents and risks
- Assist in implementation and sustainability of MDI for Maintenance program, support with the relevant training
- Process safety compliance and oversight for maintenance including contractors
- Assist with safety incident and fryer fire investigations and drive towards zero
- Support of pro-active safety training, detailed and standardized LOTO procedures
Remote Senior Reliability & Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Reliability engineering experience
- Food industry experience strongly preferred
- Must have worked in plant environment
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national