LaSalle Network is one of the fastest-growing staffing and recruiting firms in the country. For over 20 years, we have assisted companies in Chicago, Nashville, and various cities throughout the U.S. in finding the best talent across 11 different industries. Due to this success, we are looking to broaden our national reach and expand into the Dallas market!
As a Remote Senior Recruiter, you will not only manage the full recruitment process, but also provide our clients with market insight, feedback, and process and operations support. You will work under the leadership of a Vice President of Recruiting with 10+ years of industry experience and will work closely with your teammates and the sales manager to ensure successful placements and great client service. This is a fully remote position.
Remote Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple open job orders, demonstrating an ability to prioritize and meet client expectations around volume and quality of candidates
- Source candidates using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Conduct thorough interviews and consult candidates on their job search
- Manage the entire placement process, including client submittals, interview preps, debriefs, references, and salary negotiations
- Maintain long-term relationships with candidates, clients, and placements
- Collaborate with teammates to develop effective recruiting strategies and resolve complex problems
Remote Senior Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Prior experience using applicant tracking and/or CRM systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with established metrics, placement/hiring goals, and demanding deadlines
- Determination, resilience, positivity, sense of humor, and enthusiasm
- Strong desire for career growth and a willingness to seek and apply feedback
- Interest in being part of a culture that emphasizes collaboration, passion, and celebration of accomplishments
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated
Success in this role will allow for unlimited career advancement and earning potential. From day one, you will have a well-defined promotion path with opportunities to move into leadership or advance as an individual contributor. Over the past six months, we have hit record numbers in revenue and are tracking to exceed our overall goal for the year. If you are interested in joining our team as a Remote Senior Recruiter and contributing to this success, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter, senior recruiter, staffing, recruiting, recruitment, consulting, recruiting consultant, professional services.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.