LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing global organization. This growing organization is looking for a Remote Senior Email Marketing Manager to add to their quickly expanding marketing team.
The Remote Senior Email Marketing Manager will oversee two marketing specialists and manage the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and establish annual performance marketing plans and provide input into multi-year strategic plans, grounded in short- and long-term enterprise objectives, goals, and strategies.
Remote Senior Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes an aggressive schedule of multi-channel experiments (email, SMS, push and other channels) that will quickly and continuously convert
- Leveraging Iterable, oversees development, testing and launch of a robust retention marketing program which reinforces and expands the perceived value of being a policyholder
- Use lmarketing to bring our brand personality and brand differentiation to life via communications that charm prospects and help turn them into true advocates
- Take ownership of all KPIs for his/her programs and lifecycle segments
- Work closely with marketing analyst to establish and monitor marketing and sales scorecard to ensure we meet or beat conversion and retention goals
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Amscript and Salesforce Cloud Marketing
- Manage a team of 2 Marketing Specialists
Remote Senior Email Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years in email marketing at a high growth company
- BS/BA required, preferably in business analytics or marketing, MBA nice to have
- Proven ability to leverage email marketing to significantly increase conversion and retention
- Demonstrated achievement in working with data to drive insights, inspire campaigns and inform strategy
- A clear and critical thinker, this role brings superb analytic and communication skills and an ability to make the complex simple and easily understandable
If you are interested in the Remote Senior Email Marketing Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing, seo, sem, search engine marketing, conversion, AB testing, performance marketing #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.