Our client, a competitive technology company located in the heart of downtown is seeking a Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter to come on board on a contract to hire basis to drive full-cycle recruiting efforts and support strategic HR recruiting initiatives! This rapidly growing organization has been recognized as one of the nation’s leaders in their space and complemented for their great company culture. The Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter will join an HR team that acts as a true business partner in building an excellent talent pipeline for this innovative and exciting company.
From sourcing passive candidates through interviewing and offer extension, the Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter will manage a requisition load of about five to fifteen positions and will oversee the entire recruitment process. The Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter will have direct access to senior leadership and with partner with hiring managers throughout the organization.
If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience in recruiting high-potential talent, then this is the right job for you!
Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting including phone and in-person interviewing, coordinating interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, job boards, networking, university relations, and Boolean searches
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools
- Submit candidates through an applicant tracking system
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
Remote Senior Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience for professional services roles
- High volume recruitment focusing on quality and quantity
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , corporate recruiter , contract recruiter , it recruiter , technology recruiter , sales recruiter , time-to-fill , metrics , Excel , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr , human resources , pivot tables , sourcing , recruiting , bullhorn , taleo , icims , applicant tracking system , ats #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.