LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth technology company within the real estate industry that is looking to hire a Remote Senior Compliance and Operations Manager to join their team. Our innovative and solutions-driven client has become a leader in the real estate industry and is continuing to expand into new markets across the U.S.
The Remote Senior Compliance and Operations Manager will report to the VP of People Operations to implement and drive strategic policies and processes that support the company's rapid change and growth. They will oversee HR operational functions, people and product operations, data systems, and compliance.
Remote Senior Compliance and Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Experience implementing HR policies, processes, and workflows that are compliant, effective, and scalable
- Ability to drive HR operation functions including onboarding, offboarding, LOA, global mobility, compensation, benefit operations, talent management, and other compliance related efforts
- Partner with leadership team and HRBP's to identify current/future needs and build out HR operations that support the business needs
- Experience creating centralized processes that support consistency, reliability, and accuracy that is scalable
- Drive the automation of tools and systems around documentation, reporting, metrics, and maintain data integrity
- Strong HR compliance reporting experience that is specific to EEO, I-9, and background checks
Remote Senior Compliance and Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of HR operations experience
- Strong experience as an HR Generalist, People Operations, and managing a team
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
If you are interested in this Remote Senior Compliance and Operations Manager position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , HR , human resource , director , strategy , strategic , initiatives , talent acquisition , benefits , compensation , compliance, operations , people operations , workflows , automation , documentation , reporting , metrics , data integrity , EEO , I-9 , background checks , testing , HRIS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries