Our client, a leading technology consulting firm, is seeking a Remote Senior Compensation Consultant to join their growing team! They are a well-established, global company with a start-up feel, headquartered in the downtown Chicago loop. Their mission is to be a strong consultative partner to their clients through technology, data, and experience.
This role provides valuable exposure to a wide range of compensation initiatives and the opportunity to grow. Reporting up through a strong compensation and benefits team, the Remote Compensation Consultant will also partner closely with the benefits and HRIS functions, as well as business partners throughout the organization. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Remote Senior Compensation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal partners on all global, broad-based compensation questions, issues, and projects including but not limited to: job evaluations, salary surveys, and the annual merit/bonus process
- Support the Manager of Compensation on the rollout of the new global compensation structure project as well as support testing and administration of compensation in Workday
- Develop, implement, and analyze compensation programs and policies
- Educate client partners through a variety of training vehicles and provide compensation-related tools
- Administer compensation policies and procedures, including all aspects of pay administration, including base pay, variable pay, and equity compensation
- Complete compensation surveys, analyze market trends and enterprise-wide pay practices, and maintain competitive salary ranges
- Create and run reports in Workday and Excel, manipulating data and providing insight to the HR team and business leaders
- Provide proactive education/training to the hiring managers and HR partners throughout the business
- Partner with senior leadership on executive compensation strategy and execution
Remote Senior Compensation Consultant Requirements:
- 5+ years of compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree required; Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Excellent broad-based compensation experience and strong preference for executive compensation expertise
- Advanced Excel skills with competency in Excel data analysis, experience with regression analysis systems, and strong query reporting skills required
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly preferred
If you are interested in this Remote Senior Compensation Analyst opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , compensation , broadbased , technology , chiacgo , benefits, HRIS #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.