Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a hot company in the Automotive SaaS space that is designed to streamline and enhance various aspects of car management for businesses! Our client is a national standout, winning 7+ awards in G2's Winter 2023 Report, including best usability and leader in small businesses. They also made G2's 2023 Best Software for Top 100 Fastest Growing Products list. They are looking to add Remote Sales Development Representatives to their team ASAP for continued growth in 2024!
The Remote Sales Development Representatives are responsible for developing the top of the sales funnel by generating leads for the account executive. They will be responsible for conducting true cold calls daily. The Remote Sales Development Representatives will be the first point of contact for potential prospects and will introduce the company's product, answer basic questions and set up an initial demonstration meeting with the sales team.
Remote Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Proactively seek out untapped leads using cold calling techniques from a provided roster
- Independently manage and nurture a personal pipeline of potential opportunities to grow your book of business
- Propel your pipeline forward by engaging in thorough discovery, effectively conveying value propositions and adeptly managing relationships
- Establish fundamental processes that can be duplicated to achieve consistent success in your role
Remote Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Possess 1+ years of genuine sales or business development expertise, involving substantial outbound phone calls and cold outreach to businesses
- Demonstrated experience tech or phone sales, making 80-100+ phone calls per day in previous roles
- Previous software platform sales, or knowledge of SaaS business models
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, showcasing the ability to overcome obstacles and establish immediate rapport during phone interactions
- Proficient in executing discovery and exploration tactics in cold-calling scenarios, collaborating seamlessly with Account Managers
If you aspire to make a meaningful contribution to a thriving and rapidly expanding company and meet the criteria outlined in the Remote Sales Development Representative requirements above, we encourage you to apply! The estimated start date is December 4th, 2023.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national