LaSalle Network has partnered with a SaaS startup empowering automotive businesses to efficiently manage their vehicle fleets, reduce operational complexities, control expenses and make informed decisions, ultimately enhancing overall productivity and performance. They are looking to scale out their fully remote sales organization in 2023 by adding headcount to their sales development team!
In the Sales Development Representative role, you will be tasked with all pre-sales activities consisting of sourcing and prospecting leads, setting up discovery calls to uncover pain points and scheduling demos for their respective account executive. As a Sales Development Representative our client is looking for motivated, strategic, gritty hunters that will want to grow their role into a full cycle closer by moving into an account executive role.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Own and managed lead process
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects as you gather information and vet interest
- Leverage the CRM and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities
- Use various sales tools to identify decision makers and prospects within targeted accounts
- Maintain active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- Fully remote opportunity-must live in U.S.
- 6 months+ of BDR/SDR experience or transferrable sales experience
- Experience with cold outbound prospecting
- Ambitious, motivated, curious to learn
The Sales Development Representative role is supported by ongoing training and development and working alongside some of their top salespeople. Please apply today and I will reach out directly to discuss!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national