LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the western suburbs of Chicago that is seeking a Remote QRadar Administrator to join their team. This individual will handle the technical aspects of QRadar and will serve as the SME. This is a 100% remote (work from home) position.
Remote QRadar Administrator Responsibilities:
- Tune and troubleshoot QRadar to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments
- Configure and troubleshoot network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, AWS, Azure, cloud services logging, endpoint log sources, mail, and database services along to bring data to QRadar
- Participate in penetration testing, security audits, and investigations in support of business objectives, compliance, and best practices
- Perform detailed risk assessments upon all systems
- Keep current with evolving security threats and remediation techniques
- Administer the enterprise logging and data loss prevention tools
- Manage QRadar hosts and licenses
- Quality assurance and deployment of use cases and detection signatures
- Identify tuning opportunities and support incident investigation
- Manage user accounts and data retention
- Run and distribute QRadar reports
Remote QRadar Administrator Requirements:
- 2+ years of QRadar administrator/SIEM experience
- 1+ year of QRadar administration experience in an enterprise scale environment
- Proven experience and understanding of network security fundamentals
- Proven experience with SIEM management, tuning, parsing, and configurations
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Remote QRadar Administrator role is for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Security Engineer , SIEM , QRadar , Advanced Threat Protection
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.