LaSalle Network has partnered up with a leader in the healthcare insurance space to staff for a Remote Provider Relations Representative! This organization prides themselves in taking care of not only their patients, but their employees. When you join this team, you will have access to cross training, continued learning, and several opportunities for internal growth. The Remote Provider Relations Representative will be serving as the main contact for providers, physicians, and patients. Equipment will be provided and the pay $17 - $18/hour based on experience.
Remote Provider Relations Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintain account management
- Provide ongoing, professional, and effective touchpoints with all active providers
- Offer high level of customer service
- Partner with other internal departments, including but not limited to Health Services, Finance, Claims, and Coding in order to develop solutions for strategic business needs
Remote Provider Relations Representative Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong business acumen and professionalism
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in growing your career while working from home and qualify for this Remote Provider Relations Representative role, please apply today!
Courtney Corcoran, Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , work from home , provider , insurance verification , benefit eligibility , call center , culture , growth , claims
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.