LaSalle Network has partnered up with a leader in the healthcare insurance space to staff for a Remote Provider Relations Representative! This organization prides themselves in taking care of not only their patients, but their employees. When you join this team, you will have access to cross training, continued learning and several opportunities for internal growth. The Remote Provider Relations Representative will be serving as the main contact for providers, physicians and patients. Equipment will be provided and the pay $17 - $18/hour based on experience.
Remote Provider Relations Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintain account management
- Provide ongoing, professional, and effective touchpoints with all active providers
- Offer high level of customer service
- Partner with other internal departments, including but not limited to Health Services, Finance, Claims and Coding in order to develop solutions for strategic business needs
Remote Provider Relations Representative Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong business acumen and professionalism
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in growing your career while working from home and qualify for this Remote Provider Relations Representative role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national