A nationwide, innovative consulting firm based out of Chicago is seeking a Remote Project Coordinator to join their team. Since its inception 15 years ago, this organization has become an industry leader by providing high quality service to clients and focusing on the professional growth and development of its employees.
As a Remote Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating the development and delivery of detailed proposals. This is an integral role to the success of the various projects of the organization, as your documents will be used by consultants across the country. This firm is quickly growing, and success in this role will allow you to progress within the company.
Remote Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the coordination and execution of projects in collaboration with the Project Managers
- Coordinate the proposal preparation and development
- Create project communications and track follow-up items
- Create project status reports
- Conduct research and evaluate requirements to support project activities
- Assist with internal communications including newsletters and business updates
Remote Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in project coordination
- Microsoft proficiency including Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A flexible and personable demeanor with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Travel is required
- Willingness to work extended hours when necessary in order to meet proposal deadlines
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop and grow within a professional environment while having remote flexibility and travel opportunities! Any candidate with initiative, energy, and a great attitude would be well suited for this exciting position.
If you are interested in this Remote Project Coordinator role, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: remote , project coordinator , proposals #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.