LaSalle Network is partnered with a top organization that connects middle and high school student-athletes with college coaches and teaches them about the college recruiting process. This organization is currently seeking a Remote Product Manager to join their team.
Remote Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with a designer, agile coach, technical lead, engineers, and stakeholders to develop products that win for the user and the business
- Connect clients to the core of our mission, give clients the tools and information they need
- Help the team navigate through a consolidation of multiple brands and products
- The role will transition over time from managing multiple similar products to an empowered product manager, owning the outcomes for key parts of a larger platform
- Help navigate the consolidation of multiple products and user bases to a single platform
- Facilitate the discovery and research needed to develop future platforms
- Migrate users to new platform and deliver value
Remote Product Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years in product management for SaaS product
- Product experience within mergers and acquisitions a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Product Manager role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: product manager , product owner , remote , college recruiting , saas
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.