LaSalle Network is currently working with a client to identify an experienced Remote Product Manager with SaaS and technology experience for a fulltime, salaried position. The Remote Product Manager is responsible for managing strategy and delivery for a component of the company’s Transportation Management System. This is a fully remote position.
Remote Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate strategy into prioritized requirements
- Work with engineering team(s) to manage development of product features
- Develop measures for understanding product feature success
- Develop an understanding of the company’s users and act as an advocate for their needs
Remote Product Manager Requirements:
- Practical experience in product management
- 3+ years of experienced with customer engagement/customer facing roles preferred
- Experience successfully delivering a product to end users
- Understanding of SaaS models and the technology layers required to support web applications
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter, Product & Developer Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Product Manager , EDI , engineering , customer engagement , SaaS , technology #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.