We are partnering with a client who is looking to hire a Remote Payroll & HRIS Administrator. This position will be responsible for all aspects of payroll administration in the U.S. While serving as a point of contact for associates regarding payroll-related inquiries, this position is accountable for managing the third-party payroll and benefit processing vendor relationship, conducting payroll and benefit plan audits and running reports.
Remote Payroll & HRIS Administrator Responsibilities:
- Own and manage U.S. payrolls with hourly and salaried employees, including validating payroll activity within payroll system and maintaining proper documentation
- Administer and ensure optimal configuration of the HRIS to meet ongoing business needs
- Partner with third party payroll and benefit partners to ensure compliance with federal, state and local agency payroll tax laws and regulations
- Reconcile payroll runs to quarterly and annual tax filings
- Develop training/communication to deploy process improvements
- Perform regular audits of payroll system data and data feeds with providers to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Process accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end-related activities (W-2, 1095, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer service to associates on a wide variety of issues including the use of HRIS and related HR systems, payroll, benefits, timekeeping and employment taxes
- Work with health and welfare and retirement benefits providers, brokers and/or consultants to ensure accurate billing, coding and payment and resolve discrepancies with providers
Remote Payroll & HRIS Administrator Requirements:
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge and thorough understanding of payroll, employment and benefits compliance
- 2+ years of experience with a payroll system and platform
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce strongly preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll processing , Ceridian , benefits , HRIS , onboarding , payroll administration , compliance #LI-NADH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.